2 brookie fillets
1TBSPN black pepper
1TBSPN white pepper
red pepper flakes
2 TBSPN Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Nice irony, eh?)
1 stick soft butter
2 TBSPN honey
WHAT TO DO:
1) coat fillets with white and black pepper; mix honey in butter until blended.
2) heat olive oil in skillet on Medium
3) pan-fry fillets four minutes
4) flip fillets, pan fry another 5 minutes
5) Put trout on plate, coat with honey butter, sprinkle of red pepper flakes and serve.
No wine with this. Honeypat prefers the hard stuff and that’s all I have to say about that, eh.